Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Old MacDonald

We just got back from a late night trip to McDonald's to satisfy my evening craving for something delicious, freshly made, and completely healthy. While waiting Eli asked where we were. I told him we were at McDonald's (where he ordered his favorite item - lemonade no ice. He insists I roll down his window so he can order it). After divulging the name of the healthful establishment we were frequenting, he broke out into song with his own clever lyrics.

Old MacDonald had a farm,
Eli, Eli, oh!

Man I love this kid!

I'd better go rescue the cat. Eli has discovered that he can somewhat pick him up and carry him around. Eli thinks its cool, it's not so good for the cat.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

cute rendition f Old Mc Donald. I wonder what sound Eli would make?

Danalin said...

Love it. Love these little people with their great minds.