Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pictures at Last!

Here are some pics of the boys (finally). Here is a random, scattered post of our goings on.

I can't believe how fast they are growing!!! Xander is talking more and more. Yesterday when looking at a photo album he started saying Grandma and Grandpa (sounded much like gra-gra). He will answer an adorable, breathy "yes" to any question you ask him. This is quite fun! He is such a lover and snuggler and is cutting his first molar (ouch)!

He has to be into EVERYTHING Eli is doing and we have a bit of WWF in our own house, not just on the TV!! Such great entertainment.

My favorite thing Eli says now is when he is asking for something, he says "Can I want some?" So funny!

The other day in the grocery store Eli was starting to throw a fit and I asked him what was going on. He looked at me and said, "I'm just feeling a little bit grumpy. Can I want to sit in the cart?" The lady next to us burst into laughter.

They are both HUGE fans of dirt and playing in the river. Outside is the only place we love to be, which is fine with me. Enjoy summer while it lasts!

We love doing yoga together. The boys have a mean downward dog! We have been learning German in the car. Xander's favorite German word is "nein" (aka "no"). No real surprise there.

Kids are just so dang smart! They will continually amaze us if we keep giving them fun things to learn.

Without further ado, here are the boys!


















2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

these boys just keep getting cuter and cuter!

Saville Family said...

I love the flip-flop tan lines!! Too fun. Yoga, eh? That's how you're staying in such great shape....how's that website going?