Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sneak Peek into What's Been Keeping Me From Posting about my Adorable Kids

Hi Guys,Sorry I have been totally MIA the past six months or so. Rest assured it has all been for a good cause. A VERY good cause! I am creating an e-course to show parents just how incredible and intelligent their children are and show them how to teach their kids to use more of their beautiful minds.

I am getting pretty close to completing it and am SO excited to bring this information to the world! Life is starting to really pick up pace and amazing things are happening all the time. It is so incredible to watch as all these pieces begin to fall into place. So, if you want a sneak-peek into this e-course that will totally revolutionize your relationship with your children and the world, go to

http://www.positive-parenting-for-life.com/sneak-peek.html


I am also going to be on best-selling author and speaker, Carol Tuttle's radio show on Monday October 5, 2009 at 7:00 Mountain Time. Go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/CarolTuttle for details. You can listen online, call in, or listen to the recorded podcast after the show.
Here are a couple of pics to whet your whistle.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danalin said...

What a woman! I already downloaded the sneak peek and have read the first little bit. I am so proud of you! I'm excited to read more. Congratulations!

Saville Family said...

What a great endeavor! You have been so busy and look how cute your family is....oh, and Brandon, too, I guess *smirk*. We'll be waiting for more info...