Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Take a Zebra

I've been working with Eli and Xander to take a deep breath when they are upset to help them calm down. It's been amazingly effective!

This morning I was watching a touching video of a certified therapy dog who comforted the elderly who are near death. Of course I was sobbing. It was a beautiful video.

Eli, who saw me weeping came up to me with open arms saying,

"It's okay, Sweetpea! You're okay! Take a zebra." He then demonstrated taking a very deep yoga breath ending in the Namaste position.

Wow! That was absolutely hilarious. I got a whole bunch more hugs and kisses and requests to take another zebra while I was choking between tears and laughter.

I really do love my job!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is awesome! Good job, "Sweetpea"!

Saville Family said...

Funny boys!