Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Regression

The other day Eli fell off his bike and scraped his arm a bit. Since then he has had no desire to ride his bike at all and really wants nothing to do with it. This is quite sad because he was doing SO awesome riding it!

Another fun thing we have completely regressed in is potty training. He has no desire to have Lightning McQueen envelop his bum and will only let me put a diaper on him. *Sigh* Should I push it or should I wait for a willing participant? I have no idea what I am doing and am open to suggestions.

Well, Xander is literally covered in refried beans and demanding to be released from his high chair. I guess I should get the fire hose out and clean him and the kitchen up.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ugh - I hate potty regression! It happens to most kids I think. I've found that if I don't make a big deal out of it, go back to diapers, and try again later my kids have had success the second time around. The cold-turkey method also works really well for me (even at night!). Either they're ready or they aren't!